Starting a business and need finance? Then a Start Up Loan through Enterprise Northern Ireland could be the perfect solution for you.
Start Up Loans, through Enterprise NI, allow you to borrow up to £25,000 with a low interest rate of 6% fixed (6.2%) APR over 1 – 5 years with no arrangement or early settlement fees. Plus you receive up to 15 hours complimentary business mentoring support in your first year after taking the loan plus exclusive offers from a variety of corporate partners.
Individuals applying for a loan are required to satisfy a set of eligibility criteria before being selected – such as submitting a business plan to prove that the business has the means to pay the loan back. To be eligible you must:
- Be a resident in the UK and over 18 years of age.
- Not be currently bankrupt or subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement.
- Be able to supply evidence that you cannot secure funding through a high street bank.
- Be able to demonstrate, via a business plan and cash flow forecast, a commercially viable business proposal, including information which demonstrates how the loan will be paid back.
How Ortus Can Help
At Ortus we are dedicated to helping you start your business journey on the right path and can assist in the journey to securing finance. We can:
- Write your business plan and provide a two year financial forecast to assist in the justification for finance and show payback ability. This is through our Go For It Programme
- Assist in the completion of the ENI Start Up Loan Fund application form to ensure all areas are adequately covered and all supporting documents are present
- Once approved we can them work with you directly to provide additional business mentoring on key areas of your business to ensure ongoing growth and success.