This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.
The Exploring Enterprise Programme
Are you fed up looking for work? Maybe you have thought about starting up your own business?
If so, the Exploring Enterprise Programme might be exactly what you need to get up and running!
- Do you like the idea of starting a business but don’t have a definite business idea?
- Do you have an idea but aren’t ready to turn it into a business yet?
- Do you want to gain a new qualification?
- Do you want to improve your CV?
- It’s a FREE CCEA accredited course
- It’s short – 6 modules in total and only lasts 6 days (over 2 weeks)
- You will get recognised QCF qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise
- You will get a free business plan written for you and your new business
The Exploring Enterprise Programme is a free course for those who are:
- Unemployed or working / in education / training amounting to less than 16 hours a week
- Aged 16 or over
- Able to commit to the full training scheme
Our Exploring Enterprise Course week 1 will run Monday 21st September to Wednesday 23rd and week 2 will run Monday 28th September to Wednesday 30th September. – Contact us today to register your interest.
Click on the image to read about the Milk Whisker Case Study from the Exploring Enterprise Programme.