Are you thinking of starting a business? Or are you maybe ready to start your business?
Either way, you will need a business plan.
The Go For It Programme will assist you with developing a business plan. A business plan is a written document that describes your business. It covers objectives, strategies, sales, marketing and financial forecasts.
A business plan helps you to:
- clarify your business idea
- spot potential problems
- set out your goals
- measure your progress
- access finance to start and grow your business
Key benefits of the Go For It Programme include:
- An initial business assessment meeting
- Tailored guidance to develop and complete your business plan with a dedicated Business Advisor
- One-to-one finance and business planning meeting
- Access to additional training and support through our other initiatives
Through this support, you will receive the expert guidance you need to help you get started.
Contact us now to register your interest!
As a follow up to this, we provide a range of free follow up training through our City Business Hub on a diverse range of topics. Sign up to the newsletter for more information!
Plus, if you are based in Belfast City or Derry and Strabane Council areas you can also benefit from the City Start Programme including funding.
Click on the image to read about Peter from The Fat Truck’s experience of our business planning service.