Roar And Explore Job Openings
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to run the busy Café kitchen at Roar and Explore. Reporting to the Centre Manager, this person will be responsible for prepping, cooking, ordering and general kitchen admin. They will be able to control material costs within budget whilst ensuring the best customer experience possible.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes and don’t mind working weekends, apply now…
The Chef’s role will be to –
- Prepare and serve freshly cooked, high quality food
- Prepare and cook hot and cold meals
- Stock take and control waste
- Organise food stock and create orders
- Deliver high levels of hygiene
- Dish washing and general kitchen cleaning/ tidying
- End of day kitchen shut down to include general housekeeping
- Update and maintain food allergy and temperature records
- Assist in the training of staff in food preparation.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar kitchen environment
- Minimum Level 3 Food and Hygiene training
- Proactive and innovative
- Aware of health and safety and cleanliness at all times
- Well organised, hardworking and the ability to multi-task
- Personable, confident and articulate
- Team player
All candidates must be 18+ years of age and an Access NI check will be required. The successful candidate will need to work weekends.
Please send a CV to [email protected] by 3pm Monday 15th May 2023